Category E+ / Premium
from € 15.50 / day
Available in 6 locations
- Passengers: 5
- Doors: 5
- Baggages: 3
- Gearbox: Manual
- Fuel: Gasoline
Our prices include
- 24h road assistance
We provide our customers with free 24-hour road assistance
- Civil Liability Insurance
Bodily injury to third parties - Material damage to third parties - Material damage caused by an uninsured vehicle
- Free Cancellation
Free Cancellation of your reservation up to 72 hours before the pick up date
- Experienced and helpful staff
Experienced and helpful staff, ready to meet your rental requirements.
- Theft insurance with exemption
Ασφάλεια κλοπής με απαλλαγή 3000 ευρώ
- Free Kilometers from the 4rd day
From the 4th day of rental if the vehicle is used properly (maximum 100 km/day)
Terms and conditions
1. The minimum rental period is 1 day, calculated on a 24-hour system (return time equivalent to the delivery time on the departure date). The rent is Paid in Advance.
2. The lessee is obliged to return the rented vehicle to a representative of the company at the date, time (max. +30 minutes) and location indicated in the rental agreement. Any modification (extension or reduction) requires the written consent of the lessor. Returns or delays beyond 30 minutes from the indicated time will be charged as an extra day.
3. Fuel is the responsibility of the lessee. The quantity of fuel on return must be equivalent to that on delivery, otherwise there is a charge for the fuel consumed and an additional €10.00 for refilling service plus VAT on the total. No refund will be made for fuel not used.
4. The lessee is responsible from the time of receipt of the vehicle and until its return and delivery to a representative of the company for traffic fines, violations, illegal parking and administrative penalties imposed during the lease and which he is obliged to pay and deliver a payment deed or receipt, otherwise the charge of the amount of the violation plus administration costs 15,00€ plus VAT on the total, will be made by the lessor either after the declaration of the infringement by him at the time of delivery of the vehicle, or after notification by the police or municipal authorities at a later time and without any time limitation for these charges.
5. The lessee must inspect the vehicle together with a representative of the company before each use and protect it from any risk, point out the damages noted in the Damage Table on the front and return the vehicle in exactly the same condition.
6. The insurance included in the rent covers: civil liability for bodily injury and material damage to third parties.
7. In the event that the lessee is involved in an accident or any damage is caused to the vehicle through his/her fault or without his/her knowledge and regardless of any insurance coverage, he/she must immediately inform the Traffic Police (tel. 100) and the lessor to send the Accident Care, and upon returning to present the Road Accident Report drawn up by the Traffic Police and the Accident Care documents, otherwise the lessee will be held liable and will be charged for all the damage and days required to repair the vehicle, even if he had accepted any insurance package. In case of fault, the lessee will be charged 30% of the annual insurance premiums (minimum 100,00€), and 30€ (administration costs) plus VAT on the total.
8. The lessee can limit his/her liability for any damage to the vehicle he/she leases to the amount of 750,00€ + VAT at a minimum (depending on the category of the vehicle and maximum charge the commercial value of the vehicle at the time of the accident plus VAT) if he/she accepts in advance the Damage Liability Waiver (C.D.W.) clause. The amount of the indemnity is set by the lessor depending on the category of vehicle.
9. No insurance cover has no validity, even if agreed, in the following cases: Participation in racing or towing of vehicles, trailers and other towed vehicles, loading of things beyond the capacity of the vehicle (as defined by the manufacturer), unilateral consent to liability on the part of the lessee in the event of an accident without immediate notification of the lessor and the presence of the traffic police (tel. 100) for the provision of a copy of the Incident Report, operation of the vehicle by a third person (even if he/she holds a Driving License) not declared in the lease, irrespective of his/her relationship with the lessee, operation of the vehicle beyond the agreed rental period, operation of the vehicle by a lessee under the influence of alcohol/drugs/suppressants/hypnotics, operation of the vehicle in violation of the K.O.K. of the Greek Government or in a manner that endangers the vehicle, passengers or third persons, operation of the vehicle on roads that are not passable (not paved), operation of the vehicle for the transport of persons/items for a fee, operation of the vehicle for any illegal/criminal act in accordance with Greek Law, operation of the vehicle for the purpose of teaching third persons to drive, operation of the vehicle outside the boundaries of the Greek Territory without the written consent of the lessor.
10. The destruction/loss of tires, rims or wheel rims, windscreen and the underside of the vehicle are expressly excluded from any exemption, unless the hirer has accepted the corresponding insurance cover. Parts of the vehicle such as keys, sound system, screens, navigation instruments, antennas, mirrors, etc. and all parts of the vehicle interior (e.g. shelf, cabinets, handles, upholstery) are expressly excluded from any exemption and are not covered by any insurance coverage, etc.).
11. In cases of repair/damage restoration, the lessee is not allowed to choose a repair shop, except for the Official and Authorized Dealership in Greece of the vehicle in question, including the days required for the repair of the vehicle at the expense of the lessee.
12. The lessee is liable for local taxes and VAT on the rent.
13. The vehicle must be returned clean and ready for inspection, otherwise time may be required and a charge of 15,00€ + VAT may be made. If specialized cleaning of the vehicle is required (tar, animal hair, etc.) there is a minimum charge of 60,00€ + VAT.
14. The lessor shall not be liable, either at the time of the lease or after its expiry, for objects belonging to the lessee or occupants of the leased vehicle that have been abandoned in the vehicle.
15. Deliveries-receipts are performed free of charge at the company’s offices Monday to Saturday 09: 00-20: 00. Pick up – Drop off outside the opening hours, on Sundays or holidays have a extra charge.
16. Road assistance is provided 24 hours a day throughout Greece, except for the island country from where the repatriation is done by the lessee.
17. Ferrying the rental car is only allowed with the written approval of the lessor, otherwise the lessee is considered fully liable for any damage or damage that may occur on board, even if he has accepted the C.D.W. clause.
18. Driving outside the boundaries of the Greek Territory is allowed only with the written approval of the lessor.
19. The courts of Thessaloniki shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute.
20. The lessee/ prospective lessee consents to the company’s collection and use with or without automated data of personal data or sets of personal data such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, modification, recovery or any other form of disposal in order to provide him/her with services and to respond to his/her requests, to communicate with him/her regarding the services offered, to answer his/her questions and to comply with and enforce the applicable legal provisions. The lessee has also been informed of the right to revoke/correct/update his/her personal data whenever he/she so declares.
21. Free kilometers from the 4rd day of rent (maximum 100km / Day – maximum 2,500km / Month) the extra kilometers are charged 0.10 € + VAT per Kilometer.